Industrial nozzles are mostly installed in various spraying, oil spraying, sandblasting and other equipment, and play different roles. They are widely used in environmental protection, pre-coating treatment, circuit boards, petroleum, chemical, steel, metallurgy, Electronics, cement, food, paper, printing, agriculture and animal husbandry and other industries can be said to be ubiquitous.
Industrial nozzles include industrial burners and ordinary industrial nozzles. Ordinary industrial nozzles are divided into the following categories:
1. According to the material classification, it can be divided into: metal nozzles, plastic nozzles, ceramic nozzles, alloy nozzles;
2. According to the spray shape, it can be divided into conical nozzles, square nozzles, rectangular nozzles, oval nozzles, fan nozzles, column flow (DC) nozzles, etc. Except for the latter two nozzles, there are two kinds of solid and hollow;
3. According to the fluid properties, it can be divided into single (one) fluid nozzle, double (two) fluid nozzle, and multi-fluid nozzle;
4. According to the application industry, it can be divided into petrochemical nozzles, agricultural nozzles, textile nozzles, papermaking nozzles, printing nozzles, environmental protection (desulfurization, denitrification, denitrification, dust removal, etc.) nozzles, iron and steel metallurgy nozzles, coking nozzles, electronic nozzles, food nozzle, etc.;
5. According to the spray medium classification, it can be divided into water nozzles, oil nozzles, powder nozzles, gas nozzles, mixed media nozzles, coal-water slurry nozzles (such as Texaco, four nozzles), etc.