Common industrial nozzles are divided into the following categories:
1. According to the material classification, it can be divided into: metal nozzle, plastic nozzle, ceramic nozzle, alloy nozzle;
2. According to the spray shape, it can be divided into conical nozzles, square nozzles, rectangular nozzles, oval nozzles, fan nozzles, column flow (DC) nozzles, etc. Except for the latter two nozzles, there are two kinds of solid and hollow;
3. According to the fluid properties, it can be divided into single (one) fluid nozzle, double (two) fluid nozzle, and multi-fluid nozzle;
4. According to the application industry, it can be divided into petrochemical nozzles, agricultural nozzles, textile nozzles, papermaking nozzles, printing nozzles, environmental protection (desulfurization, denitrification, denitrification, dust removal, etc.) nozzles, iron and steel metallurgy nozzles, coking nozzles, electronic nozzles, food nozzle, etc.;
5. According to the spray medium classification, it can be divided into water nozzles, oil nozzles, powder nozzles, gas nozzles, mixed media nozzles, coal-water slurry nozzles (such as Texaco, four nozzles), etc.