Fully Automatic Cleaning Production Line for IBC Tanks

Fully Automatic Cleaning Production Line for IBC Tanks

Fully automatic inner and outer tank cleaning is widely used in the cleaning of stored and transported tanks, oil barrels with iron skins, ink tanks and chemical raw material tanks. Efficiency has a direct impact on the productivity of a business, fast and effective cleaning will allow you to see major improvements in cost and productivity.

Description:

Fully automatic inner and outer tank cleaning is widely used in the cleaning of stored and transported tanks, oil barrels with iron skins, ink tanks and chemical raw material tanks.
Efficiency has a direct impact on the productivity of a business, fast and effective cleaning will allow you to see major improvements in cost and productivity.

Fully Automatic Cleaning System for Tanks
1. Independently designed according to the working conditions of customers, fully automated internal and external sterilization cleaning, simple operation, stable performance, high cleaning efficiency;
2. Average cleaning time for each tank is about 2~4 minutes, which greatly improves the production efficiency and reduces the labor intensity;
3. Solve the problem of difficult to hire cleaners, greatly improve the working environment and more eco-friendly;
4. 5-500 kg cleaning pressure can be selected to solve a variety of cleaning problems in different working conditions;
5. Precision, high impact and low liquid consumption of 360° cleaning nozzle, truly realize no dead angle cleaning;
6, High economic efficiency, and can quickly recover the investment costs, as well as greatly improve the quality and production capacity.

Performance Characteristics of IBC Tank Cleaning System
Large mechanical action
Combined with pressure and flow to produce a powerful impact jet, the impact force is several times more than other products, which can realize a larger cleaning distance and range. The kinetic energy generated by the pressurization of a high-pressure pump effectively removes residue from the container wall.
Low Leakage
3% of the leakage, leaving 97% of the cleaning fluid for cleaning, which allows the 3D rotating nozzle to maximize the effectiveness of the mechanical force, and greatly reduces the dependence on time, chemical reaction and temperature. IBC 3D rotating cleaning nozzle uses only 20%-50% water, time and energy of other products.
Standardized Configurations
All parts are precision machined and interchangeable, making it easy and convenient to maintain to ensure high cleaning efficiency.
Realization of 3D cleaning
Accurate and reliable spray trajectory, short cleaning time reduces the downtime of the tank; reduced resource consumption decreases the cost of sewage treatment; thorough cleaning reduces the use of chemicals, which can reduce environmental pollution.

Operation Description of IBC Raw Material Tank Cleaning Line
Operators use electric forklift to send the tanks to the cleaning rollers, push the tanks to the fixed position, and then open the bottom sewage outlet;
After confirming that there is enough cleaning liquid in the storage tank to start the system, the drum line brings the tank into the cleaning room, and the rotating mechanism starts to rotate at the same time as the cleaning starts, and the outer cleaning is finished in about 2 minutes. Tanks are brought into the next drum line to clean the inside, the lifting mechanism installs the sealing cover and the tank washer together inside the tank, and the nozzle starts to clean in 360 degrees.
After a set cleaning time, the cleaning automatically ends, the door opens and the tank leaves the cleaning room to the next drum line, tilting the tank to pour out the remaining water;
When finished, the tank goes to the next conveyor line, the bottom sewage outlet is closed, and the forklift forks away the tank.