Dry mist humidifier use steps
1. Make sure to use clean compressed air and water; the air must be clean, except oil, water and dust, so the output air source of the air compressor must have an air filter. The water should be as pure as possible, so there must be a pre-filter at the input source of the water circuit. When using water with high hardness such as well water, it is recommended to use a water softening treatment device or a water purification treatment device to optimize the water quality.
2. Check the tightness of the air and water connections to ensure that there is no air or water leakage.
3. At the beginning of debugging, the solenoid valve in the temperature and humidity controller is closed, so it is necessary to set the preset value of the temperature and humidity controller to be greater than the actual temperature and humidity value so that the controller can open the solenoid valve.
4. Ensure sufficient supply of air and liquid: turn on the air compressor first, and then open the air and water valves respectively when the air supply source is stable, and check and adjust the gauge pressure to the normal working pressure.
Daily maintenance method of dry mist humidifier
1. Regularly check and clean air filters, water filters and other filter equipment to avoid clogging and affect the supply of air and water. The cycle is once a month or less.
2. Regularly check whether the water and gas pipelines are blocked by dirt. The cycle is once a month or less.
3. Regularly use the humidifier’s own small tools to clean the nozzle holes to avoid being blocked by dirt.
Note: For your convenience in maintenance and prolong the life of the dry mist humidifier, please use clean compressed air and water.
To ensure clean air and water, use standard accessories and rust-free plumbing.