Ultrasonic air atomizing nozzles are a type of atomizing nozzles. They are generally made of stainless steel and connected with external threads. They are suitable for cooling, humidifying, and dust removal in various occasions.
Ultrasonic air atomizing nozzle application:
1. Spray dust removal application. Dust control in belt conveying and unloading in thermal power plants, chemical plants, cement plants, mines and other industries.
2. Spray humidification application. Production links that require humidity, such as fine chemicals, papermaking, and mushroom cultivation.
3. Spray disinfection application. Food, breeding, agriculture, etc. need to be sterilized.
The working principle of the ultrasonic air atomizing nozzle: the ultrasonic atomizing nozzle is a stop plug driven by compressed air or electromagnetically, which causes the atomized medium to vibrate at a high speed and is atomized into particles. Because the vibration frequency exceeds the sound wave, it is called ultrasonic air mist. It realizes high-frequency mechanical sound waves through a specially designed vibrating head that meets the compressed air and vibrates, so as to continuously generate a dense fog of 1-10 microns in size to cover the dust source and maintain the mixing ratio with dust particles, The flow control function with pulse width adjustment can make the ultrasonic atomizing nozzle quickly and repeatedly switch on and off.
Ultrasonic air atomizing nozzle design features:
1. From the perspective of maintenance, since the ultrasonic atomizing nozzle does not rely on high pressure to achieve the maximum atomized water effect, the wear problem caused by the need for a high-pressure water pump is almost completely eliminated.
2. In terms of service life, the ultrasonic atomizing nozzle can clean the nozzle cavity while vibrating. The nozzle has no moving parts and is made of stainless steel. Compared with brass nozzles, this eliminates wear and corrosion and prolongs the service life.
3. From the point of view of the fogging effect, in the recording of the high-speed camera, the 2-micron water droplets directly span a distance of 2 meters. Any dust particles are surrounded by dense fog droplets, and the cleaning effect is good;
4. From an environmental point of view, spray dust suppression uses very little water, no chemicals, and does not increase the overall moisture content of the transported material by more than one tenth of a tenth. The principle is mainly based on the collision and agglomeration of water and dust particles of general size, and the whole process does not have any special treatment.