When we use the desulfurization tower for desulfurization and dust removal, the desulfurization nozzle is the most important part. The spray effect of the desulfurization nozzle determines the effect of the entire desulfurization tower. It is very important to arrange the desulfurization nozzles in the tower. Only reasonable and optimized nozzle layout design can meet the system design requirements and make the desulfurization system achieve a high desulfurization rate. So how should the desulfurization nozzles be arranged in the desulfurization tower? What are the layout design principles of desulfurization nozzles? What matters should be paid attention to in the layout of desulfurization nozzles?
Design principle of desulfurization nozzle layout
The internal structure of the desulfurization tower is composed of the demister washing layer, the spray layer, and the desulfurization nozzle. Desulfurization nozzles are divided into volute nozzles and spiral nozzles according to the form. According to the spray angle, there are different angles from 45-120. According to the spray effect, there are solid cone and hollow cone nozzles.
The internal structure of the desulfurization tower is composed of the demister washing layer, the spray layer, and the desulfurization nozzle. The desulfurization nozzle is mainly made of silicon carbide, but there are also polymer materials, and there are also 316l. The layout of desulfurization nozzles is very important, and reasonable layout and design of nozzles can meet the system design requirements. The function of silicon carbide desulfurization nozzles is to enable the desulfurization system to achieve a high desulfurization rate. Among them, there are only two ways to arrange the desulfurization nozzles in the tower: concentric arrangement and matrix arrangement.
1. Determination of the number of nozzles
According to the flow rate Qs of a single nozzle and the number of nozzles n, the total flow rate of single-layer slurry can be obtained: Ql = Qsn
2. Determination of the spacing of each nozzle
According to the parameters such as the diameter of the desulfurization tower and the number of nozzles, the spacing between the nozzles is determined.
3. Determination of the diameter of each nozzle
According to the number of nozzles arranged in the main pipe and each branch pipe and the flow rate of a single nozzle, the nozzle diameter of each section of the main pipe and each branch pipe can be determined.
4. Determination of the coverage ratio of the spray layer in the tower The coverage ratio of the spray layer in the desulfurization tower.
The calculation mainly includes the calculation and design of the number of main nozzles in the spray layer, the pipe diameter and flow rate of each branch nozzle, and the position of the nozzle in the tower. According to the above design method and combined with practical experience, the geometric parameters such as the diameter of each nozzle and the position of each nozzle in the spray layer are determined.
In determining the nozzle layout design, it is necessary to determine the position coordinates of the nozzle in the tower. When determining the diameter of each nozzle, it should be selected according to the standard pipe diameter provided by the manufacturer. After the diameter of each branch nozzle is determined, the preliminary nozzle position should be adjusted according to the spacing requirements between the nozzle and each main and branch nozzle provided by the manufacturer to avoid the ejection of droplets and nozzles. After the nozzle arrangement is completed, it is necessary to determine the coverage rate and multi-layer coverage of the spray layer in the tower to verify the rationality of the nozzle arrangement.
Six precautions for the arrangement of desulfurization nozzles
1. Select a reasonable coverage height of the desulfurization nozzle, which is usually determined according to the characteristics of the nozzle and the distance between the two layers of spray.
2. Select a reasonable number of single-layer desulfurization nozzles. Generally speaking, the number of desulfurization nozzles is determined according to the pump flow, head and tower size data. Usually, a spray pipe network is arranged on each layer, and each layer should be equipped with the number of desulfurization nozzles with a coverage rate of 150%, and the length of the pipes connecting the nozzles should be minimized. The number of desulfurization nozzles should be selected according to the following formula:
Among them ψ–200% or 220% (coverage rate; take 220% more)
Do– the diameter of the spray area of the absorption tower (m)
d2–the injection diameter of the desulfurization nozzle at the injection distance of 1 meter (m)
3. When checking the coverage rate of the spray layer in the desulfurization tower, not only the impact of the collision between the liquid flow arranged by the desulfurization nozzles and the parent pipe, branch pipes and supports on the coverage rate, but also the coverage of all desulfurization nozzles arranged in the desulfurization tower should be considered. Evenness.
4. When the coverage height of the desulfurization nozzle is determined, the coverage area of a single nozzle can be calculated. The coverage area of the desulfurization nozzle is proportional to the spray angle and spray distance of the desulfurization nozzle, and has nothing to do with the size of the desulfurization nozzle.
5. When the desulfurization nozzles are arranged, select the appropriate distance between the desulfurization nozzles. The spacing of desulfurization nozzles is usually selected according to the number of desulfurization nozzles and the diameter of the desulfurization tower, and should be considered as a whole with the nozzle arrangement plan connecting the desulfurization nozzles.
6. Select a reasonable economic flow rate, and determine the diameter of the limestone slurry parent pipe and branch pipe according to the standard of the nozzle product.
In fact, the arrangement of desulfurization nozzles needs to be arranged according to the actual situation of our own application. Maximize the use effect. To achieve better desulfurization and dust removal effect.