The fine atomization nozzle is named after its atomized particles are very small and uniform. It has the characteristics of large area covered by atomized water mist, energy saving, and fast water mist evaporation effect. It is widely used in the fields of industry, agriculture, and landscape fog making.
Features of fine atomizing nozzle:
1. The atomized particles are very small and uniform, ensuring complete evaporation.
2. Large area covered by atomized water mist. The maximum atomization diameter of the gas-liquid atomization spray gun can reach 3um-4um, which can be more fully mixed with the flue gas, which is conducive to the cooling of the flue gas, and the atomized particles remain basically unchanged within the entire water volume change range.
3. Significantly energy-saving, it can achieve fine atomization under lower air pressure conditions. In addition to the low pressure of the gas and water used, the gas-liquid atomizing spray gun can adjust the flue gas temperature to the set value under the condition of ensuring that the humidity is not low. Reduce the number of Yan Qi who enters the dust collector, and reduce the power consumption of the fan accordingly.
4. Ensure that the dust collector exerts the highest efficiency. For the bag filter, because the temperature of the flue gas is under the condition that the bottom is not wet, the amount of flue gas is reduced, thereby saving the bag. And you can choose inexpensive low-temperature cloth bags. For the electrostatic precipitator system, the flue gas is cooled and tempered to minimize the specific resistance, thereby improving the effect of the electrostatic precipitator.
5. Low compressed air consumption. Among similar gas-liquid atomizing spray guns, the air consumption is the lowest.
6. The adjustment range of water volume is not large. For the gas-liquid atomizing spray gun, the pressure of water and gas can be adjusted automatically, and the spray water volume can be continuously adjusted between the maximum design flow and zero. Such a water volume adjustment range can easily adjust the spray water volume through the adjustment system when the production conditions are unstable, and the atomized particles remain basically unchanged within the entire water volume change range.
7. Strong dust catching ability, high desulfurization efficiency, small atomized particles, and fast leaving the nozzle, it can still reach 25-30m/s at a distance of 1.2M from the nozzle, so that the high-speed water mist particles can pass through effective elastic collision , So that a considerable part of the dust particles agglomerate.
8. The gas-liquid atomization spray gun has a larger aperture than ordinary nozzles and has excellent anti-clogging performance. In order to ensure that the atomized particles are as small as possible, the general high-pressure water nozzle generally does not exceed 2mm. Blockage caused by bad water filters and other factors. And our gas-liquid atomizing spray gun has 3-8 nozzle holes with a diameter of 6.3mm. Its unique design of super large nozzle has greater adaptability to impurity particles in the water. For the use of river water, industrial circulating water users can reduce the cost of water quality pretreatment.
9. Due to the design of the special atomization tower and spray system, the speed difference and pressure difference formed with the surrounding flue gas are used in the reactor to achieve the most effective mixing of flue gas with fine water droplets, water vapor and reflecting agent. Ideal for desulfurization, removal of HF, HCL, SO2, H2S and out of stock.
10. The additional control system automatically adjusts the spray gun water volume according to the change of flue gas temperature to ensure that the outlet temperature of the dust collector is maintained within an appropriate range, and the control system is stable, reliable and accurate. Evaporative cooling: The best way to cool hot gases and reduce emissions.
Application of fine atomizing nozzle:
1. Industry: humidification of textile workshops, cigarette workshops, electronic workshops, papermaking workshops, printing workshops, automotive coating workshops, wood (furniture) processing workshops, fire (explosive) medicine production workshops, etc.; cooling of power plant workshops and steelmaking workshops ; Humidification and cooling of high temperature and high humidity environmental conditions in brewing and food industries.
2. Agriculture: cold storage, greenhouse, livestock breeding, flower nursery, edible fungus cultivation, greenhouse cultivation, preservation of fruits and vegetables, prevention of static electricity, disinfection, prevention of haze damage, dust suppression, etc. humidification and cooling.
3. Landscape fog generation: The ultra-fine mist particles suspended in the air move with the wind like clouds, and appear and disappear from time to time, creating a charming scenery effect; at the same time, the ultra-fine mist particles contain a large number of negative ions, which increase the air content. The amount of oxygen greatly creates and improves the environment in which people live and live.