There are many types of high-pressure cleaners, such as gasoline high-pressure cleaners, imported high-pressure cleaners, sewer high-pressure cleaners, and large-flow industrial high-pressure car washers. The part they all have in common is the pressure washer nozzle. So what are the characteristics of high pressure washer nozzles? What are the types?
Features and comprehensive introduction of high pressure washer nozzles
1. The nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is one of the most important accessories in the high-pressure cleaner. The high-pressure cleaning effect of the nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is more than twice that of a 25-degree fan-shaped nozzle.
2. The principle of high-pressure nozzles uses centrifugal force to generate strong impact force and spray mist. Because of the reliability and high efficiency of high-pressure nozzles, high-pressure cleaner nozzles have been widely used.
3. The nozzle of the high-pressure cleaning machine sprays the high-pressure water well with a circular motion at 0 degrees, which effectively improves the scraping force on the cleaning surface and easily removes stubborn dirt.
There are two types of high pressure washer nozzles
1. Cylindrical high pressure washer nozzle: It is based on the continuous improvement and evolution of the conical convergent nozzle. It belongs to the most popular and common form of water jet nozzle. Generally, cylindrical nozzles for guns and traditional high-pressure nozzles use cylindrical high-pressure cleaner nozzles.
2. Fan-shaped high-pressure cleaning machine nozzle: It is uniformly sprayed by rotating, and the jet density is excellent, and it can be sprayed according to different angles of use. It is very flexible and convenient to use. Not only that, the fan nozzle has a larger cleaning area than the cylindrical nozzle, especially in the concrete roughening operation, it has more prominent advantages.
The nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is one of the most important accessories in the high-pressure cleaner. The nozzles of the high-pressure cleaner are mainly divided into two types: cylindrical and fan-shaped, each of which has different characteristics. We can make the right choice in combination with our own use environment to achieve the best cleaning effect.