The greenhouse humidification and spray equipment can effectively control the humidity and temperature in the greenhouse, effectively adjust the plant growth environment, promote crop production, and use the high-pressure spray system to solve the problem of cooling in the greenhouse in hot seasons.
The greenhouse humidification and spray equipment cools down through the cold mist sprayed by the high-pressure nozzle. The diameter of the droplets is about 15 μm. The cold mist can evaporate quickly and does not wet the ground. Preliminary experiments in the greenhouse show that the use of this system can effectively reduce the temperature of the greenhouse The temperature can improve the growing environment of crops.
Features of greenhouse humidification spray equipment:
1. The characteristics of greenhouse humidification and spray equipment are fine fog: the high-pressure micro-mist spray nozzle can generate 5 billion droplets per second, and the diameter of the droplets is only 3~10μm, just like the clouds in the mountains, and the cooling effect is good.
2. The characteristics of the greenhouse humidification and spray equipment are reliable: the main engine of the high-pressure micro-mist cooling system adopts an industrial imported plunger pump, which can run continuously for 24 hours for a long time. damage.
3. The characteristics of greenhouse humidification and spray equipment are highly efficient: the cooling efficiency of the system is extremely high, which can reach 100% indoors. Even in the air-conditioning box, the efficiency is as high as 90% or more, which cannot be achieved by other isoenthalpy systems.
4. Hygienic characteristics of greenhouse humidification and spray equipment: The water in the high-pressure micro-mist system is sealed and non-circulating, which will not cause the reproduction of bacteria.
5. The characteristics of greenhouse humidification and spray equipment are energy-saving: only 6W of power is needed to atomize 1 liter of water, which is one percent of the traditional electrothermal spray equipment, and one-tenth of the centrifugal or gas-water hybrid cooling system.
Greenhouse humidification and spray equipment is mainly used in large, medium and small greenhouses in agriculture. The principle of greenhouse humidification and spray equipment is to use a high-pressure pump to pressurize the water to more than 40 kg, and atomize it through the high-pressure pipeline to the high-pressure nozzle to form flying rain threads, create good and fresh air, and the mist droplets evaporate quickly, thereby increasing the air humidity. , reduce the ambient temperature and remove dust and other multiple functions.
In addition to the functions of cooling, humidification, and dust removal, greenhouse humidification and spray equipment also has multi-purpose functions such as spraying, disinfection, and cleaning. In the industrial industry, it has the effect of killing multiple birds with one stone. The system has low cost, low operation and maintenance cost, economical and practical, and can realize unmanned automatic control. It is better to use it alternately with cooling equipment such as wet curtains and fans to create a fresh air, comfortable and cool greenhouse in hot seasons and increase the yield of greenhouse crops. Greenhouse humidification and spray equipment is an energy-saving and environmentally friendly product.