How to choose the model of tank cleaning nozzle?
Analyze tank cleaning conditions
1. The volume size of the tank to be cleaned, such as how much the diameter and height is.
2. The location and scope of the tank to be cleaned, such as only the side or top of the tank and the entire inner wall.
3. The viscosity of the cleaning medium.
4. The cleaning agents and cleaning methods used for tank cleaning, such as flushing, repeated bleaching.
5. Whether there are obstacles in the tank such as mixing impeller.
Six elements for selection
1. Cleaning flow: in general, the fixed cleaning ball needs 2 times the liquid flow of the rotating spray ball.
2. Impact of cleaning: the 360-A/B, CYCO-05, CYCO-08 and ROT series of tank washers from Hunan Changyuan have high impact force.
3. Installation position of the nozzle: reasonable position with the flange spray bar makes the cleaning effect better.
4. Selection of cleaning fluid: choose the right cleaning fluid can greatly shorten the cleaning time.
5. Cleaning temperature: suitable cleaning temperature can fully realize the effect of cleaning fluid.