Methods of cleaning reaction kettles
Cleaning of reaction kettles is an important industrial process because residues may be left inside the reaction kettle, which may affect the effectiveness of the next reaction. Therefore, cleaning the reaction kettle is an important step to ensure production efficiency and product quality.
So, how to clean the reaction kettles? Here are some methods:
First, we need to know what kinds of residues are in the reaction kettle. These residues may include solid particles, liquids and gases. For different residues, we need to take different cleaning methods.
For example, for solid particles, they can be removed by mechanical or ultrasonic cleaning. For liquids, either by venting or absorption. For gases, the removal can be done by venting or absorption.
Of all the methods, high pressure cleaning is very convenient. The high pressure cleaning nozzle can turn the water flow into tiny water droplets, which can remove the dirt and residue inside the reaction kettle more effectively.
At the same time, the high-pressure cleaning nozzle can also generate a certain pressure, so that it can clean the dead corners and crevices inside the reaction kettle more deeply.
Therefore, the use of high-pressure cleaning nozzle can be faster and more effective to clean the reaction kettle.
The steps for cleaning the reaction kettle with a high-pressure cleaning nozzle include:
1. Preparation: first you need to prepare high-pressure cleaning nozzles, hoses, buckets, gloves, cleaners and other tools or materials. At the same time, wear gloves and other personal protective equipment.
2. Release the residue: release the residue in the reaction kettle so that the inner surface of the reaction kettle can be better cleaned.
3. Use high pressure cleaning nozzle: connect the high pressure cleaning nozzle to the water pipe, then turn the tap to the maximum and let the water flow through the high pressure cleaning nozzle, which can produce fine water droplets and high pressure.
Then aim the high pressure cleaning nozzle at the inner surface of the reaction kettle, and clean it from top to bottom and left to right, so that it can clean the inner surface and dead corners of the reaction kettle more comprehensively.
During the cleaning process, the angle and position of the high-pressure cleaning nozzle need to be adjusted constantly to ensure the cleaning effect.
4. Add cleaner: adding the appropriate amount of cleaner to the water stream will better remove dirt and residue.
5. Flush the reaction kettle: after cleaning the reaction kettle with the high-pressure cleaning nozzle, the reaction kettle needs to be flushed with water to ensure that the cleaning agent and dirt are all flushed out.
6. Inspection: after cleaning, you need to check whether the inner surface of the reaction kettle is clean and whether there is any residue. If there is still residue, you need to wash again or use other cleaning methods to remove.
You need to operate carefully when using the high pressure cleaning nozzle to avoid spraying water on your body or in your eyes.
At the same time, if there are flammable and explosive substances left in the reaction kettle, you need to operate in accordance with the regulations to avoid danger.
High pressure cleaning nozzles are a very convenient cleaning method. Using high pressure cleaning nozzles can clean the inner surface and dead space of the reaction kettle to remove residue and dirt more quickly and effectively.
However, it should be noted that the use of high-pressure cleaning nozzle needs to be operated carefully to avoid danger.