Silicon carbide spiral nozzle has a fine atomization effect, and the selectable flow range and spray angle range of silicon carbide spiral nozzle is wide, which is widely used in engineering. Silicon carbide spiral nozzle has stable chemical properties, especially suitable for use in the chemical industry , Choose a good silicon carbide spiral nozzle to better complete the work and improve work efficiency. However, what kind of silicon carbide spiral nozzle is suitable? In order to ensure the quality of the silicon carbide spiral nozzle, what should be paid attention to when installing the silicon carbide nozzle?
The purchase points of silicon carbide spiral nozzle
1. The silicon carbide nozzle should be selected with a small angle, and the liquid column flow (ie jet) is very good, which has a certain impact;
2. The fan-shaped silicon carbide spiral nozzle is suitable for cleaning, degreasing, cooling, etc., and the conical nozzle is suitable for leaching, surface layer, phosphating, humidification, dust removal, etc., which should be selected according to your own situation;
3. Taking the “H” type stirring nozzle (also known as Venturi nozzle) as an example, the tank liquid is mixed with the liquid sucked in the inlet at a certain pressure at a flow rate of 1:4 and then diffused and sprayed out to achieve no air in the solute. The effect of mixing and stirring, thus preventing precipitation, because agitation ensures uniform mixing of the chemical solution;
4. The nozzle of degreasing and water washing process can choose the “V” type 60° spray nozzle with strong impact force. This type of silicon carbide spiral nozzle has a large impact force.
5. The nozzle of the phosphating process can choose the “Z” type centrifugal silicon carbide nozzle with good atomization, fine and uniform water particles and weak impact force, which has the function of dispersing and atomizing the liquid.
Installation method of silicon carbide spiral nozzle
1. Use a flat shovel to remove the upper and lower 10 cm of the cut so that the upper and lower outer diameters are roughly the same. After cleaning, wipe the interface and the surrounding outer wall with a dry cloth, there should be no water.
2. The old parts that can be used are fixed with thick iron wire. The iron wire is pulled down through the silicon carbide spiral nozzle and wrapped around it. The two ends of the iron wire are fixed at a position about 50 cm away from the water outlet of the branch pipe. If it is too close, the nozzle will not be strong, and it will be a waste if it is far away. iron wire. If the nozzle is on the side of the branch pipe, and the distance is less than 50 cm, it can be supported by a wooden board between the iron wire and the nozzle water pipe, so that the angle between the iron wire and the nozzle at both ends of the nozzle is roughly the same, so as to prevent the nozzle from being skewed to one side.
3. Mix the glue with an admixture, stir, first brush the fixed nozzle interface up and down, then start wrapping the cloth, and apply the glue again every few turns to spread evenly. The cloth is wound with different turns according to the needs, and the narrow cloth can be better wrapped around the inlet part and fixed better.
4. Use scissors to cut off the falling wool ends, and the silicon carbide spiral nozzle is fixed. It will take about three days for the glue to solidify. Depending on the temperature of the weather, the solidification time is also different. The colder it is, the slower the solidification.
5. Fixing of the new silicon carbide spiral nozzle: thin iron wire (cloth) can be used to fix the new nozzle, directly bypass the branch pipe at the upper end of the nozzle, pull it over the new nozzle, tie it up, and then use iron wire to tie the thin pipe on the water pipe. The iron wire (cloth), the top and bottom, can make the nozzle and the water pipe contact well and fix it.
Precautions for installation of silicon carbide spiral nozzle
1. The silicon carbide nozzle should be installed after the system pressure test and flushing are qualified.
2. Special elbows and tees should be used when installing silicon carbide nozzles.
3. When the silicon carbide spiral nozzle is installed, it is not allowed to disassemble or modify the nozzle, and it is strictly forbidden to attach any decorative coating to the nozzle.
4. A special wrench should be used when installing the sprinkler head, and it is strictly forbidden to use the frame of the sprinkler head for screwing; when the frame of the sprinkler head and the splash plate are deformed or the original parts are damaged, the sprinkler head with the same specification and model should be used for replacement.
5. When the nominal diameter of the silicon carbide nozzle is less than 10mm, a filter should be installed on the water distribution main pipe or water distribution pipe.
6. The silicon carbide spiral nozzle installed in the place susceptible to mechanical damage should be equipped with a nozzle protective cover.
7. When installing the silicon carbide nozzle, the distance between the splash plate and the ceiling, door, window, opening or wall should meet the design requirements
8. When the sprinkler splash plate is higher than the nearby beam bottom or higher than the ventilated duct with a width of less than 1.2m, the larger vertical distance of the sprinkler splash plate higher than the beam bottom and the ventilated duct vent shall comply with the relevant standards.
9. When the width of the ventilation duct is greater than 1.2m, the silicon carbide spiral nozzle should be installed below its ventral surface.