In the desulfurization system, the nozzle is mainly in the spray layer of the desulfurization tower, that is, in the spray system, the nozzle becomes the final executor of the spray system, and the working state of the nozzle determines the effect of the spray, so in the production process We need to carry out regular inspections and timely maintenance of nozzles. The inspection frequency of the nozzle should be arranged according to the purpose of the nozzle, and the maintenance plan of the nozzle should be determined according to the material of the nozzle and the nature of the bath liquid to be processed.
In the daily use of nozzles, the problems that often occur are as follows:
1. Corrosion and wear of the nozzle The nozzle will gradually be corroded or worn by the bath fluid as the working time prolongs. After the nozzle is corroded or worn, the surface of the nozzle and the inner flow channel will gradually deform or enlarge, which will affect the flow rate of the nozzle, the pressure of the spray and the shape of the spray. The nozzles are difficult to repair after being damaged by corrosion and wear, and can only be replaced with new nozzles.
2. After the nozzle has been bonded for a long time, or when the processed bath liquid is accelerated to evaporate due to various reasons, the inner and outer edges of the nozzle mouth may be left behind due to the effects of splashing, atomization and chemical accumulation. A dry solidified layer, which results in blockage of the nozzle or inner flow channel, requires the dredging of maintenance personnel.
3. Blockage of the nozzle During the long-term spraying process of the nozzle, the dirt and impurities in the tank liquid will gradually accumulate in the nozzle mouth or in the inner flow pipe. After the nozzle is blocked, the flow rate of the nozzle will gradually decrease, which affects the working pressure of the nozzle, the spray shape and the uniformity of the liquid particles. After the nozzle is blocked, it can be repaired and dredged. If the blockage is more serious, a new nozzle should be replaced.
4. Temperature damage of the nozzle If the nozzle works in an environment with a temperature higher than the rated temperature for a long time, it will cause damage due to high temperature, such as deformation of the nozzle or deformation of the shape of the spray. If the nozzle is damaged by high temperature, it proves that the nozzle of this material is not suitable for the working environment at that time, and the nozzle should be replaced in a planned way to avoid unnecessary economic losses.
5. Installation problems of nozzles Improper installation of nozzles will bury hidden troubles for nozzles. For example, when the nozzles are installed, the gasket deviates from the axis, or when the nozzles are installed too tightly, the spray effect of the nozzles cannot reach the expected target. The installation problem of the nozzle can be solved by the second installation after disassembly. If the installation has caused damage to the nozzle, it should be replaced with a new nozzle.