During the use of the spiral nozzle, it needs to be maintained in time, so as to prolong the service life of the nozzle. The maintenance skills of the spiral nozzle are introduced below:
1. Properly keep the parts and spare parts. When the screw nozzle is not in use, it should be placed in the package. The disassembled nozzle should be immersed in oil (gasoline, diesel, etc.), which can prevent rust and indirectly extend the nozzle. service life.
2. Don’t do anything to the damaged spiral nozzle, put it on the test bench immediately to measure the working pressure, check its flow characteristics, spray angle, and carefully observe the quality of the spray.
3. Do not do any beating, filing and repairing on the atomizing nozzle, it is easy to cause it not to be used normally and affect the spray effect.
4. The bonding surface of the atomizing nozzle can be ground on the platform with abrasive paste, and the coloring inspection is carried out.
The following will introduce the reasons for the damage of the spiral nozzle, and try to avoid it during use:
1. The internal parts are not in a closed state, which affects the spray effect.
2. The swirl sheet has the phenomenon that some tangential grooves are blocked.
3. After long-term operation, the swirl chamber or nozzle mouth is easy to wear, resulting in thick droplets and even black lines in the fog cone.