In the desulfurization system, the nozzle is mainly in the spray layer in the desulfurization tower, that is, in the spray system, the nozzle becomes the performer of the spray system, and the working condition of the nozzle determines the consequences of the spray, so in the production process We need to carry out regular inspections and timely maintenance of nozzles. The inspection frequency of the nozzle should be arranged according to the use of the nozzle, and the maintenance calculation of the nozzle should be judged according to the data of the nozzle and the nature of the bath liquid to be processed.
In the daily use of nozzles, the problems that often appear are as follows:
1. Corrosion and wear of the nozzle The nozzle will be gradually corroded or worn by the bath fluid as the working time prolongs. After the nozzle is corroded or worn, the name of the nozzle and the inner flow channel will gradually deform or increase, which will affect the flow rate of the nozzle, the pressure of the spray and the shape of the spray. After the nozzle is damaged by corrosion and wear, it is difficult to repair, and it can only be replaced with a new nozzle.
2. The bonding nozzle of the nozzle has a long working time, or when the processed bath liquid is accelerated to evaporate due to various reasons, the inner and outer edges of the nozzle mouth may be due to splashing, atomization and chemical deposition. The dry solidified layer, which results in blockage of the nozzle or inner flow channel, requires maintenance personnel to unblock it.
3. Blockage of the nozzle During the long-term spraying process of the nozzle, the dirt and impurities in the bath will gradually deposit in the nozzle mouth or in the inner flow pipe. After the nozzle is blocked, the flow rate of the nozzle will gradually decrease, which affects the working pressure of the nozzle, the spray shape and the uniform level of the liquid particles. After the nozzle is blocked, it can be repaired and unblocked. If the blockage is more serious, it needs to be replaced with a new nozzle.
4. Nozzle temperature damage If the nozzle works in an environment with a temperature higher than the rated temperature for a long time, it will cause damage due to high temperature, such as deformation of the nozzle or deformation of the spray shape. If the nozzle is damaged by high temperature, it proves that the nozzle of this material is not suitable for the current working environment, and there should be a plan to replace the nozzle to avoid unnecessary economic losses.
5. Problems with the installation of nozzles Incorrect installation of nozzles will bury hidden troubles for the nozzles. For example, when the nozzles are installed, the gasket deviates from the axis, or when the nozzles are properly tightened, the spray effects of the nozzles cannot achieve the expected goals. The installation problem of the nozzle may be solved by disassembling the secondary installation. If the installation has caused the nozzle to be damaged, the new nozzle should be replaced.