Cleaning nozzles are widely used in surface treatment, electronics, chemicals, environmental protection, steel, automobiles, machinery, medicine, power plants, ventilation, shipbuilding, papermaking, food and other industrial fields. The cleaning nozzles selected for different industrial fields are also different. Stainless steel cleaning nozzles and nozzles are widely used in cleaning complete sets of equipment because of their efficient ability to crush, peel and flush materials. But whether the cleaning performance reaches the predetermined maximum value, and how to choose the nozzle for its own working conditions, so that the cleaning can achieve twice the result with half the effort, rather than half the effort with half the effort, all of which need to be considered when customers choose stainless steel cleaning nozzles and nozzles. The correct selection of nozzles can complete the work better and improve efficiency.
First, the purchase skills of stainless steel cleaning nozzles
1. Purchasing skills for cleaning nozzles: First of all, it is necessary to focus on the material of the nozzle. The maximum pressure of stainless steel cleaning nozzles is 50 kg, the minimum pressure is 1 kg, and the most suitable pressure is 2-5 kg. This is a comprehensive consideration for wear and spray effect. is a considerable value. The plastic material cleaning nozzle has a maximum operating pressure of 10 kg and a minimum operating pressure of 0.3 kg. Like the stainless steel nozzle, it is a considerable value for wear and spray effect.
2. The installation distance of cleaning nozzles: There is no fixed value for this. The more common point is that the installation distance between the two nozzles is generally controlled within 10 cm, but it is calculated according to the angle of different nozzles. cannot be coordinated. The installation distance is that no matter how large the nozzle angle is, the two nozzles must overlap by 30%, which is a good nozzle installation distance. The installation distance of this nozzle is a good installation value whether it is a stainless steel nozzle or a plastic nozzle, and it is also the only installation distance value.
3. The angle of use of the cleaning nozzle depends on the cleaning area of the object to be cleaned. Of course, if the area is large, the cleaning nozzle with a large angle can be used to save the cost of the nozzle. For the small area, a small angle nozzle can be used. The normal use angle is 65 , 80, 95, 50, 15, etc., its special use 10, 110 degrees and so on.
4. The last point is for the spray distance. Both the stainless steel cleaning nozzle and the plastic cleaning nozzle are 5-30 cm. The spray distance should be about 15 cm, which is conducive to achieving a certain impact force. cleaning effect.
Second, select suitable product parameters for stainless steel cleaning nozzles
In addition to selecting the type of stainless steel cleaning nozzle and nozzle, the stainless steel cleaning nozzle should also select suitable product parameters according to the actual situation.
1. Stainless steel nozzle, nozzle outer diameter
The size of the outer diameter mainly depends on the diameter of the object to be washed. If the outer diameter is too large, it will affect the smooth discharge of dirt. If the outer diameter is too small, the target distance of the jet may be too large, which will affect the striking force of the jet.
2. Nozzle length
Bent pipes are often encountered in cleaning operations. If the nozzle is too long, it may be smaller than the bending radius of the pipe, so that the cleaning task cannot be completed.
3. Internal structure
The internal structure of the nozzle and nozzle mainly includes the aspect ratio of the nozzle hole, the entrance angle and the exit angle and the roughness. The aspect ratio is an important parameter that affects the jet state, and the inlet and outlet angles are the main factors that determine the flow resistance of the orifice.
4. Nozzle speed
For the rotating nozzle, the lower the rotation speed, the better the shape of the jet can be ensured, and the striking force of the jet can be improved. When the rotation speed is too high, the jet will be atomized, which will affect its cleaning effect.
5. Number of holes and hole shape of stainless steel nozzle
The nozzle form is mainly for the nozzle. Generally, it is determined according to the performance parameters of the high-pressure pump combined with the on-site working conditions and the cleaning experience of the construction personnel. The change of the nozzle hole form can make the nozzle have different effects.
6. Nozzle angle
The jet blowing force and propulsion force brought by different nozzle orifice angles are different.
7. Stainless steel nozzle diameter
The reasonable nozzle diameter is not only related to the pressure flow of the high-pressure pump, but also to the system piping and processing and manufacturing accuracy and other factors.