Hollow cone nozzle
A common nozzle type characterized by a hollow structure inside it. This kind of nozzle usually has the following characteristics:
1. The shape of the spray is hollow and conical, and the sprayed liquid forms a wide fog curtain in front of the nozzle.
2. The hollow structure inside the nozzle can be used to pass compressed air or water to increase the uniformity and dispersion area of the spray.
3. Suitable for a variety of occasions, such as cooling, humidification, cleaning and so on.
Solid cone nozzle
A nozzle type that is the opposite of the hollow cone nozzle and is characterized by a solid structure inside it. This kind of nozzle usually has the following characteristics:
1. The spray shape is a solid cone, and the sprayed liquid forms a narrow curtain of mist in front of the nozzle.
2. The spray is more concentrated and is suitable for precise spraying of specific targets.
3. Usually used for occasions that require high spray pressure, such as pesticide spraying, paint spraying.
The main difference between hollow cone and solid cone nozzles is their internal structure and spray shape. Hollow cone nozzle is suitable for occasions that require wide spraying, while solid cone nozzle is suitable for occasions that require concentrated spraying. In actual application, the suitable type of nozzle should be selected according to the specific needs in order to achieve the best results.