At present, the density of vehicles has almost reached the level of one car per person. The traffic is crowded and the appearance of the car will be affected in the event of bad weather. This requires the car wash industry to serve. Spray nozzles are very common in the car washing industry. They are mainly used to clean the stains on vehicles. High-pressure cleaning fan nozzles are an important part of the car washing process. They can be tunnel nozzles, self-service nozzles or automatic reciprocating nozzles. Either way, a fan nozzle can improve your car wash. If you’re using a wearable nozzle or using the wrong nozzle, there are a few things that could go wrong, let’s take a look.
The fan nozzle is an important part of the car washing process
1. If the quality of the car wash caused by the spray nozzle is poor, customers will be lost. However, the application of spray nozzles in car washing systems In the car washing process, whether it is pre-soaking, cleaning, scouring or waxing, it is necessary to use the correct spray nozzles.
2. If it is found that the spray nozzle cannot work normally, resulting in excessive downtime and increased labor costs, it is more likely to cause poor car wash service quality. Factors such as shape, material hardness, spray impact force and droplet size are equally important.
3. The spray nozzle cannot work efficiently, and the operating cost will increase rapidly due to spraying more than the water and valuable chemicals required to complete the operation.
4. The flow increase or pressure loss occurs in the operation of the defective spray nozzle, which requires the pumping equipment to work at a high position, which will cause the wear of the pump and increase the power cost.
The application of spray nozzles in the car wash industry
In the car washing process, whether it is pre-soaking, washing, rinsing or waxing, fan nozzles must be used. Why do car washes use fan nozzles? This is just as important as the flow rate, pressure drop, spray shape, material hardness, spray impact force and droplet size that need to be considered when equipping a car wash system with spray equipment.
Features of fan-shaped high pressure washer nozzles
1. The nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is one of the most important accessories in the high-pressure cleaner. The high-pressure cleaning effect of the nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner is more than twice that of a 25-degree fan-shaped nozzle.
2. The principle of high-pressure nozzles uses centrifugal force to generate strong impact force and spray mist. Because of the reliability and high efficiency of high-pressure nozzles, high-pressure cleaner nozzles have been widely used.
3. The nozzle of the high-pressure cleaner sprays the high-pressure water well with a circular motion at 0 degrees, which effectively improves the scraping force on the cleaning surface and easily removes stubborn dirt.